Sunday, June 14, 2009

"It's not a tumor!" --Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger

Kiana is now about 4 weeks away from giving birth. So we decided to take some pictures of the belly and post them for friends, family, and the random sicko to look at.

The baby appears to be doing well and is kicking a lot.

Earlier this week finalized a contract on a house. We've been looking for the past 5 months and have looked at approximately 135 houses. We finally found one that we like and felt at home in (and wasn't subject to bank approval). We expect to close on it around July 9th (the baby is due July 22nd).


4 comments:

Aubrey said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am JUMPING with glee for these. She is RADIANT and I love it and I want to rub her belly and feel the baby kick....it is so not fair! I can't wait for him to get here! Love you guys! I am just giggling I love this so much!

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

YEAH! I am so glad, and so happy for you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Eric and Hannah said...

I am glad I am a friend and not one of those "sicko's" you are refering to!!! Kiana looks great!!! :) Good luck with everything and congrats!!!!

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

DO you have a baby yet?